Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tutu Legz


As I sit and update my website (Momglam.com), I cannot help but go back to the Tutu Legz Product Page.

Ladies, and I mean all ladies (grandmas, moms, aunts, sisters, god moms, BFFs) have you seen these! Precious doesn't even describe how adorably sweet they are. These tutu legz are SURE to be a hit on that favorite little girl or girls of yours. I sit and think..ummm..would one of my 3 little boys play in these. Then I look up and notice that my husband is looking at me with that "What are you doing look." And I shake the thought out of my head and laugh. If only..if only..if only. But that is okay. I do have neices and you bet I am getting one for them. You have got to check them out!! The weather is getting nice (well..depending on where you are at), but even still..what little girl wouldnt love to dance around the house in these tutu leggings? As you can see they are cute with rainboots, converse, and even clogs!! OH you can even get the matching shirt! SUPER CUTE!!!
Thank you Tutu Legz for a design well done!
Do you want to see Tutu Legz, come visit us at: http://www.momglam.com/
Hang out, browse around. I am sure you will find something you cant live without! =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment