Tuesday, February 3, 2009

If the shoe fits... Couture Childrens Shoes


I have to let you know that I am a true shoe fanatic, so when I first laid eyes on these couture children's shoes by Footsie Pops I knew that they would make a great fit for our couture childrens line at Mom Glam Boutique.
Making a unique statement, Footsie Pops are sweet treats for little feet! Each pair is painted by hand with fussy attention to the tiniest detail. These super chic shoes (say that twice!) is a fashion must at your fashionistas next all girl event.
Offered in a low canvas lace-ups, high-tops, slide-ons and Mary Janes, Footsie Pops combines unique artwork with delightful color combinations inspired by the most popular trends. A touch of sparkle and ribbon laces make these one-of-a-kind walking works of art and a charming finishing touch to any outfit.

Footsie Pops offer over fifty whimsical design choices, and are always happy to create a pair of gourmet Footsie Pops especially for you!
Stop by and check them out here, or stop by our store: www.momglam.com
PS. For the record I will be purchasing a pair of these Personalized Pink Poodle shoes for my nieces 2nd birthday. Happy Birthday Skye!!!
Come back for my follow up review when they arrive!
Happy Shopping!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment